1. Whose son would be the new king of Israel.
2. Which one of Jesse’ son would be king.
3. Whenever the evil spirit troubled ________, David played the harp and Saul felt better
4. What was the name of the man in a heavy armor came forward from Philistine.
5. Is this an actual statement that was made regarding whoever challenged Goliath, "If he is able to kill me, we Philistines will be your slaves, but if I kill him, you shall be our slaves."
6. David was a boy next to Goliath.
7. David used a sword to defeat Goliath.